Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
Work with one of Australia’s leading organisations on this revolutionary supply chain transformation project from initial phases until it’s operational, and beyond. Based in Wetherill Park in Sydney.
About the role:
Working closely with multidisciplinary project teams and reporting into the National Project Safety Manager, you will provide support and ensure key objectives are met in a developing environment.
- Develop and implement transport safety policies and procedures in line with companies standards and regulations
- Conduct regular risk assessments and audits of the transport system to identify any potential hazards and develop plans to mitigate them
- Work closely with the project team to ensure all transport systems are designed and installed in compliance with relevant safety standards
- Provide training and support to all transport staff to ensure they are aware of the relevant safety procedures and can operate the transport system safely and efficiently
- Investigate any transport incidents and accidents, identify the root cause, and develop plans to prevent similar incidents in the future
- Liaise with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies and local authorities, to ensure compliance with all transport safety regulations
- Monitor and report on transport safety performance, including providing regular updates to the project team and senior management
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role, with a focus on transport safety
- Strong understanding of transport safety regulations and standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of delivering results and achieving targets
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (e.g. transport safety, engineering, or equivalent)
If you are a self-motivated and experienced Transport Safety Specialist with a passion for safety and efficiency, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity to work on the launch of this ‘new era’ DC and supply chain project.
Enquiries are welcome to Chloe Weaver on 0411 575 973. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.