Website Evolve Talent
Our client is a leading civil construction firm, creating a legacy of exemplary and innovative infrastructure.
Due to strong growth, we are seeking an experienced Civil Leading Hand to join a high profile wastewater treatment project along with several other smaller projects, all based in the Rockhampton region.
This is a hands-on role and one which will require you to work independently and lead a team. As Leading Hand, you will be responsible for:
- site compliance with all practices and standards
- coordinating labour, plant, sub-contractors and materials for on budget and timely completion of the project
- ensuring appropriate procedures are in place for the management and operation of plant.
Our client are proud to be recognised by the NSW Institute of Civil Infrastructure as an Employer of Choice for our commitment to raising professional standards and for our strong commitment to developing our talented team.
We offer an excellent remuneration package and the opportunity to be part of a high performing team who pride themselves on tackling and delivering a diverse range of technically challenging and complex infrastructure projects. In addition, you will benefit from:
- Opportunities for career progression
- Staff referral program – refer an employee and receive $3000 gross
- Annual remuneration and performance reviews
- A strong focus on learning and professional development with an online Learning Library to support your continued development
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Access to wellness and discount portals
- A caring and inclusive company culture
You’ll be a proven leader who can support and motivate site teams – ensuring the focus remains on safety, quality, cost and schedule in the planning and execution of work.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- Plant operator licences and experience
- Civil construction experience
- Leadership experience with the ability to build a cohesive team with a common goal
- Demonstrated ability to delegate tasks and organise work teams
- Supportive and “can do” attitude
- Competent interpersonal, communication skills, both verbal and written
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- The ideal candidate will have experience with FRP and Pipe Fitting