Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
- 2 month immediate start contract role
- 2:1 FIFO roster out of Perth or Brisbane
- Large construction project in Port Hedland
Evolve Safety are seeking an experienced HSE Advisor to to work with one of our clients on an substation construction project for a blue chip mining client. The project is based in Port Hedland WA and the successful candidate will work on a 2:1 FIFO roster out of Perth or Brisbane. As the site based HSE Advisor you will be responsible for promoting a positive safety culture and providing guidance and support to all personnel on site in relation to safety matters.
- Provide support and advice to management and employees on all matters relating to HSE.
- Promote and maintain a strong safety culture on site
- Conduct regular site inspections, risk assessments, and audits
- Develop and implement site-specific HSE policies and procedures, and ensure compliance with relevant legislation
- Assist in incident investigations and reporting
- Provide training and support to all personnel on site
- Liaise with clients, contractors, and other stakeholders on safety matters
- Monitor and report on HSE performance, and provide regular updates to management on the progress of improvement initiatives.
- Minimum Cert IV WHS qualification.
- Experience working in a mining or construction environment, with a strong understanding of the associated HSE risks and regulations.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, and standards.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence and engage others.
- Proactive, self-motivated, and able to work effectively as part of a team.
- Willingness to work on a 2:1 FIFO roster out of Perth or Brisbane.
If you are an experienced HSE Advisor looking for an immediate start on a 2 month contract with an attractive hourly rate, and you meet the above requirements, please submit your resume for consideration.