Website Evolve Talent Pty Ltd
A fantastic opportunity now exists within a leading FMCG organisation for an experienced Safety Advisor. This full time site based role is located at a large, fast paced Distribution Centre based South of Brisbane. This role will be a 12 month fixed term contract with the view to extend or move within the business.
Reporting to the National Safety Manager and working day to day with a safety specialist, this role will be sitting on the site leadership team and will support the operations with all aspects of Safety. The role will be given support from a national safety team and work closely with the on-site Injury Management Advisor.
Our client is seeking a safety professional who can provide advisory support and HSE solutions to their stakeholders. They require an HSE professional with a robust personality who can engage with the business and coach team members continually improving safety performance and drive a positive and engaged safety culture.
To be successful you must bring:
- Experience advising on safety within a similar background (supply chain, manufacturing, transport, heavy industry)
- Proven ability to influence, coach and engage with stakeholders
- Confidence in your technical expertise to advise on all aspects of HSE
- Broad HSE skillset including auditing, training, risk management, investigations, systems implementation
- Formal qualifications in HSE/WHS (Diploma minimum)
- COVID vaccinated
This role offers the opportunity to work with a leading Australian organisation with a large safety team and a variety of future career opportunities.
Enquiries are welcome to Nicole Rogalsky on 0455 673 611. Alternatively, please apply online clicking the appropriate link and supplying your resume in MS Word format.