Website Evolve Talent
- Permanent job offer
- Flexible roster options if interstate
- Super on all hours
- $55 – 65 ph + Super
Our client is looking for permanent full time permanent Grader Operators with a focus on Final Trim to work on various projects within the Pilbara area. Most of their projects consists of roads, dams and various other mining civil construction jobs.
They offer FIFO, DIDO and relocation packages for skilled candidates who wants to join the company full time.
- All new machinery with trim build GPS.
- Graders 14 – 16 G & M
- Dozers D5 – D8
- Digger 36T with GPS
- Moxy’s and watercarts
- Trucks + Loaders
Skills & Requirements:
- Flexibility to work on various projects between roads, mining and various other civil construction projects
- Ability to operate various machines
- Pre-start and maintenance checks of the machine and vehicles
- Various tickets and proven experience working on civil construction projects
- Relevant tickets and licences. White card is essential – RII Tickets
- HR licence would be advantageous.
- National Police Clearance within 3 months and the ability to pass a full medical
- Final Trim must be able to work to 5mm UTS
- Work with Laser
- GPS/UTS and set up an advantage
- Show safe working abilities at all times and must be able to follow safe work practices on site
- Great company culture and team, a company who invests in training and upskilling their employees
- Permanent full-time position
- Excellent rates + Super on all hours
- Various roster options – residential, DIDO and FIFO
- Relocation is offered for moving to Karratha and $250 a week rent allowance
About the company:
Our client is an innovative and leading civil construction company based in the Pilbara region. Working on various mine and local civil projects with unequalled capabilities in earthworks, roadworks and civil construction.
How do you apply?
Click APPLY and one of our Senior consultants will contact all shortlisted candidates, or email the team at mining
Evolve Talent is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People are encouraged to apply.