Website Evolve Talent
Since 2004, Evolve Talent has been connecting candidates with leading Australian businesses. That is a long time to be nurturing relationships, which is why our recruitment specialists are at the forefront of the industry, both in Australia and overseas. We are known for our commitment to delivering a truly tailored, personalised service, with the highest professionalism to our clients and potential employees.
We have exciting opportunities for experienced FIFO chefs across WA– no FIFO experience? No problem! If you have passion, motivation, and bulk cooking experience we would strongly recommend you apply. We can help to get your foot in the door and kick start your FIFO career!
You will be required to cook on-site from 50 people through to 3000, alone or in teams of 10 Chefs – so if you’re looking for something new and the ability to move around until you find a good fit this could be for you!
Skills and Experience:
- Certificate III Commercial Cookery
- Experience in large functions / events or bulk cooking
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Clean and current National Police Clearance – (or willing to obtain)
- Food Safety Supervisor Certificate (desirable)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical.
- Ability to pass Drug Screens every 28 days.
- Chefs with no FIFO experience encouraged to apply.
- 24hr access to Employee Assistance Program portal for Holistic Wellbeing.
- Weekly Pay.
- FIFO ex Perth.
- Immediate Start – 2/1 Rosters.
- Opportunities to work with various clients across WA.
- Flexibility to work, day and night shifts.
- Modern camp facilities on majority of sites.
- Temp to permanent opportunities.
- Onboarding and PPE provided.
- Meals and accommodation provided on site.
How to apply:
If you feel you have the qualifications, skills, and experience necessary, and this sounds like a company you would like to be a part of, please submit your resume clicking on the ‘Apply’ button.